No dogs or cats will be accepted without a current vaccination certificate. Cats must be vaccinated against Feline Influenza and Feline Enteritis. Dogs must be vaccinated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvoviris. Kennel Cough is optional.
If someone other than the owner will be collecting the animal, notification of this must be given when checking in. In the event of a boarder becoming ill, the customers preferred vet will be called if necessary. If this is not possible we will use the next available vet. If treatment is recommended the customer agrees to accept the decision of the vet and costs. All reasonable care will be taken of boarders, but animals are nonetheless boarded entirely at the owners risk. The right is reserved to rehome any animal not collected within 14 days of the date arranged, if no communication is received from the owner and efforts to contact the owner fail.
This website and its content is copyright of Ruskington Kennels and Cattery - © Ruskington Kennels and Cattery 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Ruskington Kennels and Cattery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ruskington Kennels and Cattery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th September 2020.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Fulfilling orders placed in our shop.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Data Protection Officer, Rusktington Boarding Kennels, Fen Rd, Ruskington, Sleaford, NG34 9TH
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.